A fire alarm system installed and maintained in your business will protect and reduce the risk of fire to your building, contents and staff. In most cases a fire alarm is required by law and insurance companies.
There are many types of fire alarm systems available, here are just a few.
- 2 Wire Systems – Sounders can be wired onto the detector zone which saves time and money – ideal for small budget systems!
- Conventional System – Designed for medium to large installations where a 2 wire system will not support the number of devices.
- Analogue Addressable System – Mainly used for large installations however are often used in smaller installations where there are several zones or complex programming is required
- Wireless Systems – Ideal in listed buildings or were fire alarm cabling could be a problem.
- Hybrid Systems – Part wired, part wireless, deal when the customer wants to make additionas to an already installed addressable system.
With all new fire alarm installations an initial on site assessment of your premises is absolutely essential.
For more information on Commercial Fire Alarm Systems please contact us here.